ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportRed Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsThe new IT Why open hybrid cloud? Why Red Hat Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
A simple path to the cloud
Cloud computing is a hot topic. But no one moves their critical data based on what's popular today. Your move to the cloud should positively impact your company's ability to innovate, save time, and become agile—far into the future. We've found a way to get you there faster by bundling Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization with the industry's only open hybrid cloud management platform: Red Hat CloudForms.
Watch the webinar series: Building your enterprise open hybrid cloud
Cloud + virtualization = less time and cost
By moving to virtualization and the cloud simultaneously, you speed project-completion timelines, reduce project hours, and—with Red Hat—lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Virtualize and move to the cloud in 1 step. On-ramp to the cloud quickly and easily, avoiding the virtualize-first, then-cloud mentality.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux® portability. Easily move Red Hat Enterprise Linux workloads between different infrastructure providers (e.g., multiple virtualization platforms).
- Open hybrid cloud with control. Deliver resources from virtual to public cloud with policy-governed, self-service access.
- High performance. Benefit from top virtualization benchmarks for performance and scalability.
- Easy to buy. Purchase only 1 SKU for all Red Hat software, priced per guest, with the option to easily add on-demand hours with Red Hat Certified Public Cloud Providers.
Everything you need to build and manage a cloud
The Red Hat Cloud with Virtualization Bundle includes all of the software you need to build and manage a cloud—from virtualization management to cloud orchestration. Beyond virtual machine management, it includes system management, like application life cycle management. And end users get self-service capabilities, while IT administrators maintain control and governance.
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Benefit from top benchmarks for performance and scalability.
- Use the only enterprise-ready open source virtualization solution.
- Lower your total cost of ownership.
Red Hat Cloudforms
- Build and manage open hybrid clouds (multiple virtualization technologies, public cloud).
- Manage application life cycles with application blueprints.
- Control self-service access with policies and role-based rules.
Webinar Series: Building your Enterprise Open Hybrid Cloud
Key considerations before building a cloud Watch now
Why virtualize when you can have a cloud? Register now
PaaS your way with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat Register now
- Download our datasheet: Red Hat Cloud with Virtualization Bundle (pdf)
- Whitepaper: Best practices for cloud success
- Whitepaper: Maximize strategic flexibility by building an open hybrid cloud (pdf)