ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportRed Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsThe new IT Why open hybrid cloud? Why Red Hat Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
Building a hybrid cloud doesn't have to be complicated
You've heard about cloud computing and its promised benefits. But you're worried about the complexity of putting together a self-service, hybrid cloud that spans resources in your datacenter and those rented from public cloud providers. You want a simple, all-inclusive solution that's easy to deploy and control.
Red Hat® Hybrid Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Solution makes it easier to build a hybrid cloud.
Watch the webinar series: Building your enterprise open hybrid cloud
Why Choose Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution?
Cloud in an open box
An easy-to-build, easy-to-manage hybrid cloud solution built on open source software.
More control, less complexity
- Easy to deploy: An integrated, tested solution lets you create a hybrid cloud spanning private cloud and public cloud resources.
- Easy to control: Policy-based usage lets you control what apps can be run, where they can run, and who can use them.
- Easy to use: IT-governed, self-service portal speeds new application deployments.
- Easy to buy: Only 1 SKU to purchase that's priced per guest and comes with the option of adding on-demand hours with Red Hat Certified Public Cloud Providers.
Modular component design lets you use Red Hat's included infrastructure management tools or those of another vendor.
What Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution Includes
- High-performance, secure operating system for guests
- Enterprise-ready virtualization platform based on the Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
- Hybrid cloud management framework that includes cloud orchestration tools, a governed self-service portal, and system and application management tools
- Option to add on-demand hours with Red Hat Certified Public Cloud Providers
Webinar Series: Building your Enterprise Open Hybrid Cloud
Key considerations before building a cloud Watch now
Why virtualize when you can have a cloud? Register now
PaaS your way with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat Register now